Looking for supportive & encouragement

Options
I’ve been a member for 4 years, I suck at remembering to log my food & exercise.

Summers I’m always soo active & want to lose the weight, come fall & football season & the boredom kicks in, the snacking increases & I gain it back.

Just looking for some friends to keep me on track, & who want to be encouraging to each other

Replies

• Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a member for 4 years, I suck at remembering to log my food & exercise.

MFP has reminders.

If you tend to forget to log your food you can set a whole lot of different reminders. You can get a reminder if you haven't logged 'X meal' by 'Y time'. (e.g. Remind if not logged 'Breakfast' by '10am') or if you haven't logged anything in X number of days.

I have one set to remind me to log my weekly weigh in as that's really the only thing that slips my mind.
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You got this.
  • ttt123123
    ttt123123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • ekboh
    ekboh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am hoping that logging stuff on MFP will keep me on track. Hopefully I can keep up this habit.
  • RachelNBaugh
    RachelNBaugh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks those who say add me? I have no clue how
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Thanks those who say add me? I have no clue how

Click on the name for the poster, which will bring up a dialog box. Click the name again in the box to go to their profile page. You'll see a button that says "Add as Friend".
  • camhollymum22
    camhollymum22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too 👍
  • SuA_Rogue
    SuA_Rogue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)