19 lbs down, 79 to go!

Hi, I'm Kayla :) I've struggled with a binge eating disorder for over 10 years but I am FINALLY getting my act together & I'm on a large weightloss journey!

I'm looking for friends who want to give support and gain support! I'd love to follow you along on your journey, PLEASE ADD! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Congratulations on your success so far. I'm all about love and support here! <3
  • tuggyandyoni1234
    tuggyandyoni1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Kayla!!!! I’m sorry to hear that. Well welcome back to good health. You can do it!!!!!! My name is shay and I just recieved a kidney transplant 7 months ago thank god. The down side to it is.. I was put on a medication called prednisone (steroid) ☹️ and it made me gain 25 pounds. So long story short. I’m also looking for someone. I’m new to this so when I find out how to add people. I will add you. We got this girl!!!
  • tuggyandyoni1234
    tuggyandyoni1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations 🎉🎊!!! on 19 pounds down!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  • rlfrausto
    rlfrausto Posts: 23 Member
    Good luck, you can do it!
  • ttt123123
    ttt123123 Posts: 12 Member
    Yessss! I'm GOING to lose 60 pounds by Christmas. I am so determined. Add me! Let's get it!!!
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss, keep it going!
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Hey! Add me - I can’t add you from the app but it would be great to connect x
  • sulamasih512
    sulamasih512 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys just starting and would like to know if you all have the calories the app tells you. It says I'm allowed 1600 just seems alot Tia xx
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss. I’m 18 down and 60 to go! Add me if you want. We got this!