Starting over.... again...

Options
Hey everyone! I'm starting over.. Found out in February I have Hypothyroidism its been such a struggle with losing weight and just feeling normal. Figured I'll start counting calories again to keep myself on track! Anyone else dealing with an issue like this or just want a friend who is motivated please add me!

Replies

• emdoll2016
    emdoll2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well! I don't have Hypothyroidism though I am on the cusp of being diagnosed with it. I do have Ehlers Danlos, Fibro, Raynaud's, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, and other fun stuff. Yay. lol Anyway, I definitely need a community of peeps, so hi new friend :smiley:
  • raducka1017
    raducka1017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a lot to deal with!
  • SandraDeannaL
    SandraDeannaL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting over again too. Here’s to motivation!
  • redhd_n_nc
    redhd_n_nc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am hypo as well and diagnosed with Hashimotos. I have a high stress job and work a lot so focusing on eating better and selfcare. If you are getting treatment for your thyroid and still feel icky, make sure they test you for autoimmune issues. Best of luck on your journey!
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I've been dealing with hypothyroidism for years now at first I was hyper with a goiter then went through radioactive iodine treatment to shrink/destroy my thyroid which then put me in hypo and now take a pill every day , and it can be a struggle and frustrating at times.
  • raducka1017
    Options
    Yes! so hard.. I'm taking a pill too everyday .75mg my levels are better but still not feeling any better. I don't know anyone who has had to deal with this so I've just been reading up on everything and trying to figure out what's best for me.
  • raducka1017
    Options
    @redhd_n_nc Thanks! Taking pills and I'll go back in July for another blood test. So we will see thanks!