Anyone try TruVision? (I'm not a seller btw)

Options
AJ29526
AJ29526 Posts: 6 Member
Hi all.. I've seen a lot of people trying to sell TruVision products... Expensive. But I've come across a one month supply in both Amazon and eBay for like $80 per month. That includes the TruFix and TruControl..I guess the fix helps balance out blood sugar and control helps suppress appetite. I have a number of health issues otherwise I would go back to Alli which helped me lose nearly 40 pounds. Now I just need to drop around 20 pounds maybe a little less... With my health issues and constant pain some days in nearly bed ridden. I need help. Any ideas? Has anyone with less activity tried TruVision along with semi reasonable diet and lost weight and kept it off? I'm also a depression eater so anything to help me feel full would be great. I can't over due it on the water... About 64 oz per day is my limit without nearly vomiting. Thanks in advance for your help! Have a sparkling day.

Replies

• Shawnam860
    Shawnam860 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I used truvision last year. For about a month. I didnt see much weight loss but inches was crazy. Definitely looked skinnier.i had more energy, didn't crave sugar at all and didnt really workout or diet. You have to drink half your weight in water daily and your supposed to stay off the scale for the most part and only do like a weekly weigh in and measure inches instead and do photos. I just restarted truvision. I wouldn't buy off Amazon cause those can fake. I'm on a Facebook that is dedicated to truvision and everything to learn about it and see other people's results. I can add you or share the link with you.
  • herose4me
    herose4me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What is tru vision