AUGUST CHALLENGE RESULTS! *PICS.*

Options
Hopefully these upload. :smile:

I Started the August challenge on August 1st weighing 153 but about 1 week prior to this challenge is when i took my before picture and my weight was around 156. My after Picture i took today 8/26 weighing in at 145!! My first mini goal reached! I think that this is proof that if you need a kick in the butt (like i did) to get you back on track and shed some pounds then definitely join the September challenge next month. Thank you

156.jpg

Replies

• lukesmama
    lukesmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an amazing difference in such a short time! You have been working hard girl :)
  • GirlGettingFit37
    GirlGettingFit37 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job :smile:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can definately see a difference!!
  • gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thats awesome :) you look great!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    good job!
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Also I have that bra! It's stuffed in the bottom of my drawer as I haven't been able to fit into it since I was pregnant. :angry:

Anyway, congrats on your success! Keep up the amazing work!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thats a great differnce. you must have really worked hard
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. This was my first before and after picture i have ever posted and i have to say it is an amazing feeling to read your guy's comments. Seriously i am the biggest procrastinator/ excuse maker-uper in the whole world. I want everyone to know that if i can do this then you can. If you put your mind to something you can accomplish anything. And having a team that i couldn't let down really helped me stay on track! I hope this helps motivate someone! Anyone can do this!
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a difference in a month! Unbelievable!
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow Brittney that's a great difference, well done you! xxxxx
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Wow what a difference about 10 pounds made on you! Keep it up, great work!
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome! How do I join a challenge or group?
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options

^ Yeah, that. I'd like to join a group, but I don't now how. I see groups posted, but they always say "closed group" in the title.

You look fantastic! I can't wait until it's my turn to post pictures. I haven't lost much, but I'm already feeling a heckuvalot better. :)
  • heidi1906
    heidi1906 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great
  • bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. I would like to join this group too. What workouts did you do?
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Thank you so much. It almost brings tears to my eyes when i read these comments. I means a lot to me. :happy: I'll be excited to post another picture at the end of September! Hopefully there will be another big difference. Hard work really does pay off!
  • aggiecs
    aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I signed up by commenting on the post linked below that I needed a team and team captains contacted me. You could also message Gary6030 who is coordinating the September Tribal Challenge :) Good luck guys!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds?hl=september+tribal+challenge
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wowzers! 11 lbs in 1 month! you go girl. how the heck did you do it??? i wanna know!!!!!!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options

^ Yeah, that. I'd like to join a group, but I don't now how. I see groups posted, but they always say "closed group" in the title.

You look fantastic! I can't wait until it's my turn to post pictures. I haven't lost much, but I'm already feeling a heckuvalot better. :)

Gary6030 Is the one who comes up with the daily exercises and is well... the brains of this whole challenge! I know that for the month of September you have to find a total of 10 people including yourself (so 9 others) that want to be a part of the September challenge. I posted a forum asking who would like to join my team and explained what the challenge is so you can do the same to find your own team! Once you have a team or even before you have a team you can add Gary as your friend and he can help you out from there. Only thing is someone has to be the captain of your team. The challenge is every day you must not go over your daily calories, you have to complete the workouts assigned each day, and drink tons or water (i can't remember the exact amount). You do this every day for a whole month. And that's it! Once you have a team, team captain, and team name you can message Gary and he'll add your team to the month of September challenge! If you have additional questions you can message me.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I like your boobs and your bra!!!

And way to go on the loss! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!