19 lbs down, 79 to go!

Options
Hi, I'm Kayla :) I've struggled with a binge eating disorder for over 10 years but I am FINALLY getting my act together & I'm on a large weightloss journey!

I'm looking for friends who want to give support and gain support! I'd love to follow you along on your journey, PLEASE ADD! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far. I'm all about love and support here! <3
  • tuggyandyoni1234
    tuggyandyoni1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla!!!! I’m sorry to hear that. Well welcome back to good health. You can do it!!!!!! My name is shay and I just recieved a kidney transplant 7 months ago thank god. The down side to it is.. I was put on a medication called prednisone (steroid) ☹️ and it made me gain 25 pounds. So long story short. I’m also looking for someone. I’m new to this so when I find out how to add people. I will add you. We got this girl!!!
  • tuggyandyoni1234
    tuggyandyoni1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 🎉🎊!!! on 19 pounds down!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  • rlfrausto
    rlfrausto Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!
  • ttt123123
    ttt123123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yessss! I'm GOING to lose 60 pounds by Christmas. I am so determined. Add me! Let's get it!!!
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss, keep it going!
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me - I can’t add you from the app but it would be great to connect x
  • sulamasih512
    sulamasih512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys just starting and would like to know if you all have the calories the app tells you. It says I'm allowed 1600 just seems alot Tia xx
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I’m 18 down and 60 to go! Add me if you want. We got this!