GREAT chicken product!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I buy these breaded chicken breast tenderloins from Trader Joe's

If you are lucky enough to have a TJ nearby, definitely try these. They are in the freezer section and come in a big bag to keep in the freezer and have around.

They are super versatile! You can have 2 for 150 cals and I think around 6 or 7 g of fat. But they are plump and juicy and have a great flavor.

I will eat them alone or sometimes use them to create different dishes. I will put some Franks Buffalo Sauce on them for a buffalo chicken tender or I sometimes put a little pasta sauce and parmesan cheese to make a chicken parm........and then sometimes I put a gravy on them to create a "country chicken" type of dish.

This isn't exactly "clean eating" LOL!! So those of you who are completely into that will not want to get these.

I live my life doing a little of everything. I eat clean a lot but I eat other things in moderation. That's just me!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I buy these breaded chicken breast tenderloins from Trader Joe's

If you are lucky enough to have a TJ nearby, definitely try these. They are in the freezer section and come in a big bag to keep in the freezer and have around.

They are super versatile! You can have 2 for 150 cals and I think around 6 or 7 g of fat. But they are plump and juicy and have a great flavor.

I will eat them alone or sometimes use them to create different dishes. I will put some Franks Buffalo Sauce on them for a buffalo chicken tender or I sometimes put a little pasta sauce and parmesan cheese to make a chicken parm........and then sometimes I put a gravy on them to create a "country chicken" type of dish.

This isn't exactly "clean eating" LOL!! So those of you who are completely into that will not want to get these.

I live my life doing a little of everything. I eat clean a lot but I eat other things in moderation. That's just me!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Are they a Trader Joe's branded product?

We don't have one anywhere around here.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, they are Trader Joe's. Sorry!!!