Uh oh! It's almost Daisy Dukes season!

Options
Good0neWah
Good0neWah Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2019 in Introduce Yourself
...and my caboose is too big! What is a boy to do?! Because I can't do anything the normal way I'm not here to log food... "WHAT?!", you say? "What is he DOING?!" ... logging calories has never worked for me. It's about overall good habits for me. More good days than bad. I'm here for the community, some new friends and to talk about how amazing I could look in daisy dukes*.

So add me if you wish...

*I don't actually have any daisy dukes, sorry short short fans!

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Awwww no daisy Duke's???
    I get you on not logging calories. I find that's not good for me I become too obsessive.
  • Good0neWah
    Options
    Exactly... and then what? Eventually you need to stop logging... What did you learn? What does a good day look like?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Some log forever. I just find I'm too competitive and try to beat it but undercutting the total. Hahah I'm weird
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    You’re not weird, Ali. You’re awesome and would probably rock the heck (not the word I want to use but....lol) out of Daisy dukes😂
    Did you go to the parade today??? Omg it looked INSANE!!!!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Good0neWah wrote: »
    ...and my caboose is too big! What is a boy to do?! Because I can't do anything the normal way I'm not here to log food... "WHAT?!", you say? "What is he DOING?!" ... logging calories has never worked for me. It's about overall good habits for me. More good days than bad. I'm here for the community, some new friends and to talk about how amazing I could look in daisy dukes*.

So add me if you wish...

I feel like you totally DO have daisy dukes. To go with your Civic:......😜😜😜

• Good0neWah
    Options

So add me if you wish...

I feel like you totally DO have daisy dukes. To go with your Civic:......😜😜😜

who's the B.A.B. now? Huh? Oh wait...
  • forestfreek
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You are the living, breathing personification of a BAB. Totally.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    It’s ok. With hair as cool as yours you don’t have to drive a truck to be a man. Fact!
    😂😂😂
  • Good0neWah
    Options
    It’s ok. With hair as cool as yours you don’t have to drive a truck to be a man. Fact!
    😂😂😂

Now you're just effing with me!!! ha!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    😂😂😂

Now you're just effing with me!!! ha!

Now come on.
    Would I do that??