Deleting Foods From 'Most Frequent'?

Options
Is there a way to delete garbage from the 'most frequent list' when it isn't frequent or relative?

For instance I eat at a restaurant and have no intention of going back anytime soon, maybe a year or so, but there it is crowding 'most frequent' or I notice something was spelled wrong but I added it months ago, I find the listing with the correct spelling, I use the correct spelling, but there I am stuck with the bad spelling thing --- do have to go back in time deleting all these foods, or can I just get them off the quick menu?

I can't figure out how to do this, help?

Replies

• ksharrell48
    ksharrell48 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What I've found is once I go to add a food to say, my breakfast for the day, I hit "add food" and it takes me to the "recent" foods column automatically. If you hit the "frequent" tab, you'll see a listing of your most frequent foods - scroll down to the very bottom and there is the "Delete from List" and "View Deleted Items" buttons. This should help you! By the way, I use the website on my laptop so I'm not sure if you're viewing this on a phone or other device so it might not be laid out the same way I see it. Fingers crossed for you!
  • RabbidBunnies
    RabbidBunnies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What I've found is once I go to add a food to say, my breakfast for the day, I hit "add food" and it takes me to the "recent" foods column automatically. If you hit the "frequent" tab, you'll see a listing of your most frequent foods - scroll down to the very bottom and there is the "Delete from List" and "View Deleted Items" buttons. This should help you! By the way, I use the website on my laptop so I'm not sure if you're viewing this on a phone or other device so it might not be laid out the same way I see it. Fingers crossed for you!

Haha! I feel like a moron! I needed to scroll way down. Thank you! Thank you! This helps so much!
  • ksharrell48
    Options
    You're so welcome, happy to help!!
  • RabbidBunnies
    RabbidBunnies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It won't delete from recent, but I guess that goes away eventually, at least it gets off the frequesnt list. Thank you again.
  • ksharrell48
    Options
    Yeah, it should go away eventually. I do wish I could delete on the recent list as well.