• akalugian
    akalugian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!)
  • jessicalys
    jessicalys Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning, thread!

Anyone can feel free to add me. I've lost 90lbs so far, and I plan on losing another 20-50lbs more.
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I love to support/ chat and do my best to motivate 😀
  • KathyL07
    KathyL07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, you can add me too! I'm a chit-chatter also!! 😉
  • teresaa1860
    teresaa1860 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back on track and training for your 5k! I am also looking for some support to motivate me to lose my final 15-20 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • wookaj
    wookaj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! I am back on MFP after a long break and trying hard to get back in shape and lose 15-20. Can't seem to get motivated again.
  • alinaromania21
    alinaromania21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ucofriym
    ucofriym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this, how do you add friends?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add it you like. I'm not super active on other people's feeds, but I'm on here pretty much every day and running three times a week (graduated from C25K at the beginning of the year up to training for a half marathon currently).
  • jessieknh
    jessieknh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm trying to lose about 20lbs.
  • jennie122164
    jennie122164 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP after long break. Need to lose the 18 lbs that crept on in 2 years. I’m 54 and since 50 none of the old weight loss tricks work!! I’ve lost and gained back 3-5 lbs a dozen times since New Year. Need motivation help!!
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Let’s keep each other accountable and offer encouragement. I need to lose 35lbs
  • ttt123123
    ttt123123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I am wanting to train for a 5k as well. I've used this app on and off for so long I really do want this to be the final change. Please add me, i can't wait to support you!
  • cassieameliaburton
    cassieameliaburton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help keep each other on track, ( maybe make goals together and work together reaching them)starting tomorrow trying to count calories,light exercises walks, step counting, water intake etc
    Just had major surgery so only light exercises allowed.
    I'm 168cm ,100kgs I would love to be 85kgs by end of year .
    Stay at home mum, not possible to go gyming.
    Any tips tricks to help me get there 💖
  • karietate
    karietate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just came from Weight Watchers after losing 33 lbs since January 2019, but have reached a major stall. Figured I would use the money spent on WW to join a gym and use MFP & track calories instead. Would love to be friends and give support and encouragement in return as I feel it is very motivating and helps us lose weight! Feel free to add me 😁
  • paolasjourney2019
    paolasjourney2019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here and I'm looking for motivation and support too.
  • Tracydhc
    Tracydhc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my too. I could totally use a bigger support system to stay on track.
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You (or anyone) for that matter can add me :) i'd like some new friends.
  • JessicaLThomas0316
    JessicaLThomas0316 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm restarting my weight loss journey and need all the motivation, accountability, and support I can get!