I'm doing this again!

Options
MsOpus
MsOpus Posts: 99 Member
Been here before with success then life happened. Would love to make some friends who want to help motivate each other! Feel free to connect and add me.

Replies

• almaddox0421
    almaddox0421 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Add me!
  • mamawilow
    mamawilow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been here before also. Have at least 10 kg to loose as per my doctor this time.
    I’m over 50 but still plenty if life in this old girl. Count me in.
  • LFerrier23
    LFerrier23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm in the same boat. Lost the baby weight using this app after each baby. Six years later and I've put 10kgs back on. It has sneaked up on me so gradually that I'm finding it much harder to stick to it. Need some motivational friends please.
  • crystalmayton
    crystalmayton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am in a similar boat when i was in University I lost 120 lbs using the app after moving country and the stresses of adult life I let my health take a back seat and would like to get back to where I was. Feel Free to add me!
  • sandralcarmo
    sandralcarmo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm in the same boat. Lost over than 20kg 4 years ago, then a kid, no time and a lot of excuses left me with more or less the same 20kg to loose again. So this time i'm trying this app and i'm in need of friends, support and a group to help me keep me going on the roller coaster of motivation.
    Feel free to add me.
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me!
  • 40gdale
    40gdale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!