Wii - Zumba Fitness

Options
Is anyone else using Zumba Fitness for Wii?? I just purchased it Wednesday and I love it! Me an my neighbor are determined to shed some pounds!!

Replies

• tryingeveryday
    tryingeveryday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I do not have it but have been thinking about getting it. Do you have to have wii fit to use it?
  • Desired4life
    Desired4life Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No you don't have to have wii fit to use it....It comes with a belt so you can put the controller in the belt!
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    I don't think you do!! :smile:
  • mleb2005
    mleb2005 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have the Zumba for the PS3 move. It's nothign compared to the party that goes on in the classes I use to take, but it gets my hear rate up thats for sure, just not as much fun.
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    I wish I have a WII I have put it on my Christmas Wish list since it came out...maybe this year..lol
  • Ladypuma
    Ladypuma Posts: 14
    Options
    Ive been wondering about it. Sounds fun! I will have to ask for it for my birthday!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have it for the Kinect and it is hilarious - a great way to quickly up the heartrate. I do that and Dance Central a few times a week along with the gym a couple times. great workouts all around!
  • Desired4life
    Options
    I have the Zumba for the PS3 move. It's nothign compared to the party that goes on in the classes I use to take, but it gets my hear rate up thats for sure, just not as much fun.

I agree so I invited my neighbor over and we had so much fun! I hope I stay motivated to continue I just don't have the time to go to the classes with my hubby overseas...
  • CoxTX
    CoxTX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have it for Kinect too . . . I love it! Every time you get the move right and the girl on the screen turns green she shouts 'That's it!' 'You're doing great!' I know it's just a computer, but the words of encouragement are awesome.
  • kjcee
    kjcee Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I don't have Zumba for Wii but I've had the dvds a while. They are great fun and you can buy them from Argos now. A 50 minute workout flies by and leaves you "glowing" profusely! Enjoy
  • Desired4life
    Options
    I have it for Kinect too . . . I love it! Every time you get the move right and the girl on the screen turns green she shouts 'That's it!' 'You're doing great!' I know it's just a computer, but the words of encouragement are awesome.

LOL yes!! I love it! too funny I thought it was just me!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i have zumba for Wii...its fun and works when i dont go to a zumba class at the gym...my kids like doing it to!!
  • kjphipps
    kjphipps Posts: 14
    Options
    I have it .. need to get it back out and start using it. Stopped due to so much going on in my life I didn't have time. Thanks for reminding me to give it a try again
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I want it, I usually play a lot of Just Dance which I love, and its a work out if you do it right =) Its in the redbox so I may rent it from there!!!