Premium MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi does any one use Premium from MyFitnessPal? if you do what do you use to make worth it?
Thanks so much! I’m back and need to be total on board 😊

Replies

• claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I use it because all the adds in the free UK version slowed the app down too much. My previous old phone couldn’t cope and it kept freezing. Premium is worth it for me personally.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I use the daily calorie goal feature and I don't like the ads.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i use it because i have different calorie/macro goals for each day - i could theoretically track without, but i like the ease that the premium version gives me
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Currently both premium and free use the same glitchy, cluttered, erroneous database, so unless and until they fix that, I'm not bothering with premium.

There aren't any features premium has that are either worth it to me or I didn't find a workaround years ago.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    i use it to update my macros per day and to turn exercise calories off, a few other things as well but those are the main two.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    The no ads is obviously a big part of it. I find a bunch of the macro tracking tools to be beneficial. I certainly like it but don't think it is necessary, especially if your only focus is weight loss.
  • WeighandPray
    WeighandPray Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My premium upgrade came free when I bought my galaxy watch. I find it as unnecessary as I had guessed it would be. If they lowered the price point for a no ads experience, I might be interested in that.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I use the daily calorie goal feature and I don't like the ads.

This, basically. I also wanted to spend the money so I'd be compelled to use it everyday.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I just tried the premium. It's almost the same as the free features. Good one!
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the best thing about it is that the app crashes less :D
  • biggiwig4483
    biggiwig4483 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I used the 4 week free premium version and canceled it. Totally unnecessary for me.