Six Week Body Makeover- 6WBMO-

Hello,

I am new to this community.

I am doing the Six Week Body Makeover. It was a great program that ended a couple of years ago. Nothing is left of it but I love doing it. Basically a clean eating program.

The first time I did it I lost almost 400 lbs. I slowly gained the weight back minus 60. I lost 100 lbs about a year ago and then got stuck reloosing the same 10 pounds. Now that it is summer and I am not working I have a plan to work this again. So far, I have lost 10 pounds and am hoping to loose another 40-50 soon. I have 7 un-interupted weeks to get some progress done and am totally motivated right now.

I miss having people that know what I am talking about or are like minded.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome! Why does the program not exist anymore?
  • Kiani122
    Kiani122 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm doing this! I met a girl last month that did it. She used to be 260lbs and she's now 145lbs and has been maintaining the last 12 years. She said it really changed her life. I searched for it and found it on Ebay and bought it for $29.99. I've been on it for a week now and have lost 10lbs and 12 1/2inches all over so far. Pretty amazing! You are correct in saying that it is mostly about CLEAN EATING.

I'm considered obese for my 5'2" frame based on the CDC BMI calculator site. Oh, and my doctor made that note in my chart too. Not to mention having to go on Blood pressure meds now.

So I'm trying to lose 60lbs total using this program. Anyone else?
  • teddfrog
    teddfrog Posts: 4 Member
    There is a FB group called Six Week Body Makeover! still doing this and it has a lot of great information in the files.