My before & after & back at it again after baby #4, looking for friends

This was mine before & after pics... From having my baby boy. Now I'm at it once again from having my baby girl. Looking for inspirational friends. I didn't know about this community where you can add friends & i think this is great. I'm always posting in my diary (basically talking to myself)😂 but it keeps me motivated. Dont know how to send friend request but if you like add me😊

Replies

• shan12380
    shan12380 Posts: 1 Member
    I dont know how the friends thing works either...would like to make a few too!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    <<<<<<<<Click on the link and it should open a new smaller window, then click on the name link at the top to open the profile page of said person. Then click add as friend and send a little message. ;)
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    <<<<<<<<Click on the link and it should open a new smaller window, then click on the name link at the top to open the profile page of said person. Then click add as friend and send a little message. ;)

Sending a little message is really helpful as many people only want to add friends with similar interests/humour/goals. And remember, non acceptance of your friend request is not a personal rejection. It may be for all sorts of reasons e.g. have too many friends already, wanting friends with similar goals or wanting friends from specific geographic areas (to make food/shopping conversations easier)
  • njasperson
    njasperson Posts: 12 Member
    I'll send you a friend request. I'm 6 months pp trying to lose weight too!
  • Hanswifey
    Hanswifey Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 3 months pp and looking to fit into clothes I wore when I first got married 3 years ago!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    :D I used MFP to talk to myself too. I find it very motivating. And I’m awesome. So I’ll add you so we can follow our awesomeness together!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    I'm 14 months postpartum and finally getting back to losing weight. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    I've had 4 kids and am trying to lose all the baby weight. Feel free to add me.
  • chasitystiff2153
    chasitystiff2153 Posts: 6 Member
    You look great did you eat whatever and stayed with calories
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    I'm 14 months pp from baby three add me!! Never can seem to add in the app
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited June 2019
    Amazing transformation!
  • chitchat88
    chitchat88 Posts: 3 Member
    You look great my stomach look like yours when you started what did you do and what did you eat I have 3 kids
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!