18-20s ladies accountability

Options
Hi all! My name is Lorraine and I’m looking to meet some friends to go on this weight loss journey with. My senior year of high school I lost 40 lbs, but with college and all it’s been hard to keep off. Looking for some ladies who are starting this journey as well, to share workouts and meal plans with!

Replies

• dulcejimenez144
    dulcejimenez144 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Lorraine! I was still in good shape when I graduated HS, by I gained an extra 30 lbs after graduating D: I'm still in college and would love to have friends on here who are around the same age! I sent a friend request :)
  • becoming_the_best_me
    becoming_the_best_me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    22 here 🙋‍♀️ feel free to add me
  • lilipop_x
    lilipop_x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    25! I gained 70+ pounds after college and am working to shed off the extra pounds! Feel free to add me :)
  • Chishmish50
    Chishmish50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    20 at uni just finished first year trying to get fit
  • opossumoprincess
    opossumoprincess Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    24 next month, just got my first office job and gained like 20 extra pounds between sitting all the time and stress. Feel free to add me!
  • ArchieCap
    ArchieCap Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I’m 21, feel free to add me 😁
  • HunnyPot25
    HunnyPot25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Lorraine! After hs I also gained a lot of weight. Being at my heaviest last year I gained 70 lbs. I would love to join you on our journey to get healthy together!
  • Sheliboone
    Sheliboone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 27 and am looking for some accountability friends! I gained alot of weight after mother hood. So I'm looking to live a better lifestyle? ( Eat right and be active, and lose weight. ) So add me please!!