looking for weightloss friends (goal for me is to lose 200)

Options
I only have like 5. This is my first week. I love reading other people's diary's and such because it helps motivate me.

Anyway, I like friends that are supportive, or that keep me accountable. I tend to do one or the other for them as much as I can. For instance, if my thing says I completed under my calorie count, and I had 1500/2000 calories...it would be a good idea to check my diary and make sure I didnt eat 1 piece of chocolate cake :D

Replies

• msstillion79
    Options
    Hey my name is Nellie and I am also looking for friends that will help push me and actually check my diary sometimes before they comment on the feed cause i am over weight like 150 pounds to be exact lol so i have had a hard time eatting my calories cause im also a diabetic so i have to keep my carbs down to 145 a day. So i would love to have some hard comments sometimes to keep me on track so if u want u can add me and we can help each other through this challange in our lifes, Good luck :drinker:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few friends on MFP, but as I'm addicted, I'm on here quite a bit. Would love to have you as a friend. I try to comment on peoples posts regularly & I only comment on diary entries if I actually look at them. I will tell you honestly what I think as well. Feel free to send me a friend request!

(need to lose 150 or so pounds! Don't have that many MFP friends that need to lose a lot, so I like ones that do! Makes me feel like I'm not alone in this journey.)
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome and good luck to you in reaching all of your
    weightloss goals, this site is amazing, lots of support
    and motivation.

I will send you a friend request, we need all the support and help
    we can get right?
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
    Sharon from MA
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Nellie and I am also looking for friends that will help push me and actually check my diary sometimes before they comment on the feed cause i am over weight like 150 pounds to be exact lol so i have had a hard time eatting my calories cause im also a diabetic so i have to keep my carbs down to 145 a day. So i would love to have some hard comments sometimes to keep me on track so if u want u can add me and we can help each other through this challange in our lifes, Good luck :drinker:
    Feel free to add me Nellie. Sharon from MA
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Glad y'all are here. Feel free to add me!
  • Bearpie
    Bearpie Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me...would love to support anyone...who will support me as well on this awesome journey! :)