Skinny girl trapped in fat girl body

Options
Hi Everyone,

Its my first day on my fitness plan and wanted to introduce myself. I am looking forward to a new healthy lifestyle and a new healthy body :). Hope you are all doing well with your challenges.

Good Luck everyone

Lisa

Replies

• mimi7613
    mimi7613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa, welcome... feel free to add me as a friend. good luck girl :smile:
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa - best of luck on your journey, this place is just a great tool to help you on your way and the people are such a support. Add me if you need a friend xx
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think of myself as a fit person wearing a fat suit :) Welcome!
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    Hey Lisa...I feel the same way..trapped in this body of fat. But trapped no more. I have lost 20 lbs so far. The tools here are great. I didn't realize how unhealty i ate until I used the food thinggie. Wow What an eye opener. Good luck on your journey. You are NOT alone. :flowerforyou:
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    good luck lisa and welcome ..feel free to add me :)
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to the site and the boards. I have been sick of the yo-yo'ing of weight loss and gain and have been using this site for motivation for keeping ON TRACK, hope you can too.
  • noelbergeron
    Options
    hi lisa!! its my first day too !! lets utilize the resourcesa and get in shape !! go us !!:happy
  • JessPL
    JessPL Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a newbie too. Keep logging, helps with accountability.
  • Brandi_Lei
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lisagilly78
    Options
    Thanks for your posts everyone. Seeing all your successes is giving me hope.

Lisa x