Ripped In 90 video series?

I was at Target yesterday and saw the Ripped in 90 video series on clearance for $9.95. it had a whole set of DVDs and it was the "as seen on TV" thing, but I wasn't sure if anyone has tried the program. I have P90X and Power 90, but in thought for $10 I could go get it and give it a try... Anyone done this program?

Replies

• robersonj
    robersonj Posts: 28 Member
    Oops, it is called Supreme 90 Day... The "Get Ripped in 90 Days" was in huge print!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Ripped in 90? I haven't heard of that one, it's not Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 is it?
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    I saw in a magazine that it gets the job done like P90X, it's just a know-off kinda thing!
  • robersonj
    @kat... No, I googled it and found out it was called Supreme 90 Day instead of Ripped In 90 Days. I am just not sure if I want it because I already have P90X but this series could possibly workout other parts of the body. I figured for $10 it is worth a shot, but wasn't sure if anyone else tried it.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    I haven't tried it yet, but the reviews an amazon (from people who have tried both) say that the workouts are different than P90 & P90X...so for $10 it might be worth a try :)
  • robersonj
    @kat... No, I googled it and found out it was called Supreme 90 Day instead of Ripped In 90 Days. I am just not sure if I want it because I already have P90X but this series could possibly workout other parts of the body. I figured for $10 it is worth a shot, but wasn't sure if anyone else tried it.
  • robersonj
    @cmg Thanks! I think we are going to go back today to get it. We have $36 on a Target gift card. I dont know why I didn't pick it up yesterday! I think I need an exercise ball, too, so I can pick one up there or see what the Amazon price is. I didn't think to check there for reviews...
  • robersonj
    I Watched a YouTube video of the workouts... Definitely buying! Especially for $10
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    i think i'm gonna head to my target and see if they have it for that price too...for $10 it's worth it lol
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Look up Supreme 90 on collagevideo.com

This will give you video clips, a breakdown of all the workouts (strength/cardio/etc) and reviews.
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    I looked it up on Amazon and read some reviews. It sounds great, so I would buy it if I were you. I just might invest in a copy too. Thanks for telling us about it.