Can I possibly do this?

Kassielin13
Kassielin13 Posts: 263
edited October 1 in Health and Weight Loss
Mini Vaca in 1 week...My question is if my meals are planned ahead of time and I close out my diary for the 3 days I will be gone will I lose my logging count?
I have all of my meals planned out for the days I will be gone and I just don't want to lose my daily count for logging my diary. I guess it is kinda a silly question but I couldn't find another forum for it!
Please help...!

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    can you download the app...if you have a smartphone?
  • I don't have a smart phone but I can log in with my current phone. However I won't have signal in the area I will be staying in. :ohwell:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Unless you log into the website your counter will be gone. When I use the app it doesn't count.
  • Sooznine
    Sooznine Posts: 29 Member
    my friend had this type of problem and she gave a good friend of hers her password and the friend logged in for her. I would hate to lose my days, too!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Losing the days seems very unfair.
  • Looks like I will be trusting my brother with my password! Thanks for the comments!
    Greatly appreciated :smile:
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Kassie~~

Remember this happened to me back in early June?? If you aren't going to have signal for the app then you should have your brother do it or you'll lose your days and being on day 70 you don't want that!!

Have fun on your trip and stick to your planning!!
  • Kassie~~

Remember this happened to me back in early June?? If you aren't going to have signal for the app then you should have your brother do it or you'll lose your days and being on day 70 you don't want that!!

Have fun on your trip and stick to your planning!!

I do remember :mad: I would be so furious if that happened! I will definitely be trusting him with my pw!
This discussion has been closed.