Serious Mass protein

Hey all,

Thinking about buying ON’s Serious Mass protein because of it’s huge calorie count and was wondering who takes it as well. Do you like it and would it be a good fit for weight gain (I weigh mid 160’s and trying to get to mid 170s)?

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    edited June 2019
    If you just wanna gain ten pounds I would think “real” calorie dense food is a better option. We’re talking like 1 extra peanut butter sandwich a day.

Are you having trouble gaining weight and hitting calorie goals?
  • PaultheEnglishman
    PaultheEnglishman Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
    I'm 5'9" and 55kg. with a really poor appetite.
    Last month someone commented that I looked emaciated.
    That was true but it hurt like hell. However it had the desired effect to make me focus on changing my eating habits, which were very poor ie. lots of cups of tea and pieces of toast !
    I've set a goal of 2400 calories per day and I've hit it and more for the last 20 days bar 2.
    625 calories are from one scoop of ON's Serious Mass. I put it to 10 ounces of skimmed milk with two bananas, blueberries, almonds and a scoop of ice cream.
    Directions for use state two scoops but I will keep to the one as I want to improve my actual eating and consume "real" calories.
    In time I can see it becoming a top up but for the moment it is certainly helping me concentrate on my goal.
    Good luck.