Starting again with Keto

Options
Looking for other people doing keto or low card to be friends with for support and to share knowledge. Friend request or comment and I’ll request you.

Replies

• woodwards36
    woodwards36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m starting day 5 of keto myself. It’s new to me and I’d love to share support and knowledge too. Would love to be added.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,435 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er ...you are welcome to add me :) ....wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying Keto. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet... or if I will be able to do clean/dirty Keto, etc.
    Living and learning! This is different than anything I've tried before, and I'm hoping it's finally something I can do. We shall see. :)
  • Shannyfro1987
    Shannyfro1987 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I’m starting keto too!
  • 2Abeach
    2Abeach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Keto for about a week and half and down a little more than 4 in a week!! I am brand new to this and is strange as I adjust to so much fat in my diet (and still losing weight!!) Would love to share info with others on this same journey. Made some awesome avocado chips and some average fudgy brownies in the past few days. I think will continue my search for the ultimate brownies!
  • KetoKatee
    KetoKatee Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I've been HFLC/keto for a while now. Not trying to lose weight with it but its corrected some other issues I've been dealing with. I also mix in carnivore days as well. Love this way of eating and plan on doing it for the long haul :)