Here I go again

Options
chunk4436
chunk4436 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I don't know what it is. I can never seem to grasp any control over my weight. It has ruined so many aspects of my life. I have missed out on so much.
People say I dont want it bad enough. They are wrong.
Every shooting star and every penny in the well has me begging for the power over my own body. I dont "wish" for weight loss, I just "wish" for the ability to attain weight loss.

I am trying. I want to be here for future adventures. I want to hike again. And run across the yard. I want to ride a bike, and experience a day in an amusement park without wanting every bench I pass.

But I'm here, once again. I'm hoping I can find inspiration, or fortitude, or whatever is missing and at least lose a little so I can breathe.
I really dont want to die this year.

Replies

• InekeAk
    InekeAk Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have battled weight loss for my entire life it seems but I always was active. These days I need badly to make a lifestyle change both eating and activity wise. I could use any friends who might be on the same journey. I want to be able to keep up with my 6 year old daughter so badly, I feel so 😭 for not being able to do that😫
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I will support in any way I can. For now I would encourage setting small goals...log everything you eat & drink for the weekend. Get 10 minutes of activity (even just marching in place whilst watching a show or video) twice a day through the weekend. Focus on hydration. Simple goals for each day or for X number of days...build from there!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I've found that filling out the food diary helped me take that first step to eating healthy and losing weight. When I see my day's meals in front of me I'm not interested in going off course.

Welcome to the community. <3