Could use some friends

Options
InekeAk
InekeAk Posts: 9 Member
Hello,
I have fibromyalgia, endometriosis (6 surgeries which were done with large c-section incision each time. Making my stomach area my most hated and in need of help) I also have tremors and muscle weakness that is something they are still working on diagnosising and my neck was fused but also still causing nerve pain. I really want to become more active before losing the ability too. I would greatly appreciate anyone else who battling a condition and doing this. I could use any friends! 😊😊😊😊

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community. <3

I was born with fused cervical vertebrae. I literally feel your nerve pain. Mine also causes chronic headaches. We can still do this. Let's stick to the plan and get healthier. Yes?
  • InekeAk
    InekeAk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me! I really am ready to make some healthy habits 👍🏻
    Nerve pain is awful, I think it just makes us stronger though! We totally can do this!
  • sjfugatt1
    sjfugatt1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia and migraines. Feel free to add me if you wish. I know that I need a lot of support and would love to be friends with both of you.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia too. Just diagnosed in December. It would be nice to have some more pals who understand what I'm feeling and struggling with.