September Goals! Post 'em where we can see 'em

Options
August has been slow for me and I need to amp up September to get back on track. Here are my goals, I'd love to hear yours too!
September Goals:

1. Workout 5-6 days/week
2. Workout Schedule:

Monday: Yoga during lunch or after work
Tuesday: Boxing during lunch
Wednesday Personal Training
Thursday: Cardio or Boxing at noon
Friday: Lift heavy
Saturday: yoga or OFF
Sunday OFF or yoga

3. Track food through weekends.
4. More movement that isn’t “working out” and don’t track walking/biking around unless it’s meant to be a workout.
5. Eat clean on weekends!!!

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Replies

• ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Cleaner eating, less sodium.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    1. stick to my work out schedule (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/AggieCass09/view/fueling-my-body-141041)
    2. drop 3% body fat
    3. get to 153 lbs (158 this morning)
    4. start the season out strong in my fantasy football leagues
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I will finish the Lean Phase of Chalean Extreme ON TIME!!! I will eat clean and not gorge after dinner.
    Thanks for posting this.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My main goal for September is to lose 9 pounds by the 24th and to eat well during my son's 1st birthday party! :happy:
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    September Goals... and I have good motivation as I'm meeting my man's family in October....

1) Water, tea, crystal light or coffee.... gotta watch those liquid calories
    2) Up the workouts..doing pretty good about 3x a week need to be 5 or 6
    3)Bike to work with my Man everyday. Once I start full time again :)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the 140's in September. I don't think it will happen, but that is what I want to try for.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the 140's in September. I don't think it will happen, but that is what I want to try for.

HOW are you going to get there?
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    loving this everyone!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    1 - Start P90x
    2 - Do 100 pushup challenge (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325786-100-pushup-challenge-group)
    3 - Defined upper abs to the point that I can see them rather than just feel them

I will complete these! :)
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    septembers goals:

1)drop 8% body fat
    2)up strength training to 2xs a week 45min classes lifting heavy
    3)12 modified purpees daily
    4)plank 1:15min daily
    5)gain 2 lbs of muscle
    6)cut back on purchasing processed foods instead make it home low carb
    7)power walk 35min after dinner daily
  • heathermkc
    Options
    1.) Workout 5 times a week... I feel like I go to the gym all the time, but in reality its about 3 times a week. I need to make it a priority.
    2.) Weekends are tough for me-- I need to focus on staying at 1500 or under on the weekends, and then really crack down during the week to 12/1300.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Workout 5 days a week (I do this now but not always faithful)

Keep up the good water drinking habits I developed in July

Join a GYM and start toning!

Lose 10lbs
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Keeping up with what I'm doing I guess. I'm working out 6 days a week, alternating C25K with 30 DS and taking Sunday off. Eating 1200 calories or so a day as well.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    To be somewhere in the 270s. Completely realistic considering I'm 289 at the moment.
  • jcs1987
    jcs1987 Posts: 10
    Options
    Workout at least 5 days a week when im not on call. When I am at work I work out 7 days a week but when I go for my 2 weeks off I tend to get lazy when it comes to entering my food into MFP and working out. My next days off start September 7th and I am going to push myself to kick the laziness!!
  • simplysara9
    Options
    September Goals:

workout 5 days a week burning at least 300 calories each session

track my calories everyday

lose 10 pounds (doctors orders -- didn't give me a time frame but would like it off by the end of September)
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've got another! Only have alcohol 1 day/week and make it vodka or red wine.
  • dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    Run 75 miles :)
  • jnwl905
    jnwl905 Posts: 14
    Options
    My goal is too lose 6lbs by Sept 30th. It also includes maintaining my daily calorie intake and my exercise schedule once I return to work.:flowerforyou:
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've got another! Only have alcohol 1 day/week and make it vodka or red wine.

Read that white wine is actually much better on the calories... not sure if it's true or not, but here are some wine tips if you enjoy a drink every now and again. :happy:

http://wine.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Low_Calorie_Wine