I don’t know where to start!

Options
myrnka
myrnka Posts: 2 Member
Losing weight had always come easy to me when I was younger. After having 2 children and unable to manage time to exercise and not eating right - I have gained soo much weight that I no longer feel comfortable in my own skin. I would love to hear how you get motivated and quick simple things to eat on -the- go or in a hurry. I need to go back to a healthy lifestyle and need support!

Replies

• Melh1969
    Melh1969 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of nutrition bars along with a glass of milk. My favorite are Zone Perfect Double Dark Chocolate. On work days I eat them for breakfast and lunch. i throw a couple in my bag and off I go. I've never been much of a breakfast or lunch fan so these suit my lifestyle. that's just me, however. It works for me. I strongly encourage people to find the simple things that work best for them. Best of luck! : )
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Start right here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
    Buy a food scale and start tracking whatever you eat.
    The good news is, you can still eat what you like and is convenient. :)
  • myrnka
    myrnka Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thank you! The Path to Sexy Pants! Lol!! And I’ll have to try the Zone Perfect Bars!

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    The best way (after reading sexy pants) is to just start logging. If you can stay in your calorie goal at first, great, if not, keep logging and reviewing it to find what you can do to easily get there. That may require substitutions, portion control, or placing things on a treat list.