Hi from the UK! 27yo, lots of weight to lose!

Options
Aimeellen
Aimeellen Posts: 23 Member
Hello!

I'm Aimee, I am 27 years old and live in the south of England. I am looking to connect with other people and hopefully to support each-other in our healthy lifestyle changes (particularly if you are from the UK, and/or have A LOT of weight to lose).

Thanks. :)

(been a member since 2015, however have only just started to use this properly)

Replies

• Claire2527
    Claire2527 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Aimee,

Been a member on here for a long time and only used it periodically myself until this year. I am now determined to lose the weigh and have lost 2 stone so far but have much more to go.
  • Johndu76
    Johndu76 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello from Scotland. Happy to add you 😀
  • crawfordruth2824
    crawfordruth2824 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aimeellen wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm Aimee, I am 27 years old and live in the south of England. I am looking to connect with other people and hopefully to support each-other in our healthy lifestyle changes (particularly if you are from the UK, and/or have A LOT of weight to lose).

Hi Aimee
    This is my first time doing this. I encourage you to take one moment of each day at a time. You can accomplish all that you are inspired to do.
    Blessings to you
    Ruth
  • Zomag
    Zomag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Aimee, great to meet you! I'm 28 and live in the South West. I have also used MFP on and off but recently getting back into it and want to lose 4 stone! I've always struggled and been up and down with my weight but I need to do it NOW! Happy to have other weight loss buddies to help and motivate each other as much as possible!
  • Chishmish50
    Chishmish50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m Chish 20 years old from the UK and I have lost 2 stone so far aiming to lose 4 more ;)
  • luke7721
    luke7721 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Chish. lost loads 3 years ago by bundled it back on with interest in the last 18 months. 6stn to do! seems unmanageable. Let’s see if we can push each other on
  • Aimeellen
    Options
    Hi Aimee,

Been a member on here for a long time and only used it periodically myself until this year. I am now determined to lose the weigh and have lost 2 stone so far but have much more to go.

Hi Claire, thank you for your reply. Well done on the 2 stone lost that's a fantastic achievement. :)
  • Aimeellen
    Options
    Johndu76 wrote: »
    Hello from Scotland. Happy to add you 😀

Hello! Yes of course. :)
  • Aimeellen
    Options
    Aimeellen wrote: »
    Hello!

Hi Aimee
    This is my first time doing this. I encourage you to take one moment of each day at a time. You can accomplish all that you are inspired to do.
    Blessings to you
    Ruth

Thank you so much, Ruth!

• Aimeellen
    Options
    Zomag wrote: »
    Hi Aimee, great to meet you! I'm 28 and live in the South West. I have also used MFP on and off but recently getting back into it and want to lose 4 stone! I've always struggled and been up and down with my weight but I need to do it NOW! Happy to have other weight loss buddies to help and motivate each other as much as possible!

Hello! Yes it would be great to be weight loss buddies, I think it's so hard to do this on your own. Support is key :)
  • Aimeellen
    Options
    I’m Chish 20 years old from the UK and I have lost 2 stone so far aiming to lose 4 more ;)

Hi Chish, well done on your weight loss! Let's support eachother. :)
  • amyrose942
    amyrose942 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m also an Amy living in the north of the country now but was south east too (Canterbury then Reading). I’ve just restarted as I need to lose a few stone ideally. Feel free to add me as I need a kick up the butt sometimes too x
  • Aimeellen
    Options
    amyrose942 wrote: »
    Hi I’m also an Amy living in the north of the country now but was south east too (Canterbury then Reading). I’ve just restarted as I need to lose a few stone ideally. Feel free to add me as I need a kick up the butt sometimes too x

I will send you a request. :smile: x