Need friends with 75+ pounds to loose in their 40's

I could really use some motivation. I'm currently 266 and would like to get down to 185. I don't want to fall off the wagon this time. Not new to MFP, but starting again. I really want to do this!!!

Replies

• marialba67
    marialba67 Posts: 79 Member
    Hey, there! We're on the same boat, though I'm a bit lighter (260 - it might be less since I've been at this for about three weeks but I've vowed to weigh myself once a month to not completely lose my mind over water retention, which is my big issue.) Feel free to add me as friend, I post nonsense often. Have lovely day!

nr7heazdt07r.gif

P.S.: What a fabulous kitty!
  • mmstoeckle
    mmstoeckle Posts: 491 Member
    I could really use some motivation. I'm currently 266 and would like to get down to 185. I don't want to fall off the wagon this time. Not new to MFP, but starting again. I really want to do this!!!

I just started a new group for just this purpose. It's called Intentional changes: Women over 40 with 60+ to lose. Message me if you want an invite or pop on over and request to join. I'm still figuring the whole moderator thing out...
  • michanda2015
    michanda2015 Posts: 30 Member
    How do I add people as friends?
  • mmstoeckle
    mmstoeckle Posts: 491 Member
    @michanda2015 To add friends, you click on the profile name and the friend request should pop up.