100 lbs down (with pictures) hope this works

Options

Replies

• zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    actually my starting weight wasn't 9 months pregnant that was just the only picture of me that I had before I lost all the weight.

my starting weight was 270 NOT PREGNANT but again that was the ONLY picture I had of me
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    actually my starting weight wasn't 9 months pregnant that was just the only picture of me that I had before I lost all the weight.

my starting weight was 270 NOT PREGNANT but again that was the ONLY picture I had of me

hmmmmm.... then why does the picture say "270 lbs 9 moths pregnant"

i bow down to you!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! 100 lbs is an amazing achievement. I have set a 75lb goal to start. I probably will add another 10-20 lbs when I get there. Do you know if you can see other members food diary's on here. I was wanting some tips on what people are typically eating. Just want to get other ideas. This is only day 4 for me, but I am very excited. Thank you so much for sharing..........
  • DALARCON1990
    Options
    Good job. Well done.
  • sammilou26
    sammilou26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a load of people on here that have nothing beter to do than to turn a huge positive into a negative. Well done on your amazing weight loss! I hope to do as well as you. x
  • Michaele11
    Michaele11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!!:smile:
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    [Congratulations on a job well done! :) I don't blame you for not wanting pictures of your kids on here. Don't even worry about what other people say! You look amazing! It was hard work and you are doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work!
  • perishable
    perishable Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Healthy is healthy. Anything in between is just noise. Let's all just be friends. :)
  • billuaa
    billuaa Posts: 56
    Options
    I think we are all missing the point here, the point is she has been working on herself and changing her life for the better. Thats ALL we should be focusing on people! Come on we are better then this.

P.S AMAZING work, keep your head up and push through, no one can take away what you have done for yourself!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Your a beautiful woman and you've done so well. Please, do not let a few opinions break your spirit. I hope you continue on and accomplish every goal you set for yourself!!! Have a beautifully blessed day!!! And keep up the good work!!!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing! AND to clairfy for somebody else earlier that commented on this post about her weight at 9 months being the same as her starting weight. Who cares if she posted a pic of her being pregnant? She's the same weight when she started her awesome journey. When I had my first kid, I lost maybe 6 lbs after I had him and it stayed that way. I never lost anymore weight and I gained 40lbs with my son! So, she could have been 9lbs pregnant and could have been 2 months after her baby's birth weighing the same weight! What does it really matter? It's not like she's trying to get around something. She's lost a ton of weight! And has done an amazing job! Don't let them get you down! Be VERY proud of what you have accomplished! That is amazing! 10lbs or 100lbs that is awesome and takes a lot of hard work of which you worked very hard at to get where you are! I BOW DOWN TO YOU! :)
  • jmk71171
    Options
    You look amazing. You worked hard. And did this all while raising little ones. I know how hard that it! Its an amazing achievement.

For the others that feel you weren't honest or that you are back peddling - just ignore them! you've inspired me even before this post and keep up the good work. Don't let the few that want to rain on your parade stop you from sharing.

And to the few, maybe you should think before you post. If you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself.
  • perishable
    Options
    Love the harrassment card.:laugh:

Would you not call someone out for lying in public?!? I know I would. And I'm the one who found it. I was actually trying to find proof that she WASN'T lying and BAM there was the fact that she was. I don't like a liar. Be honest. Why lie on an anonymous message board??

You need to find something better to do! No offense but that is just negative and not right. We're all here about our own personal journey, not the lives of people on "an anonymous message board"!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options

Would you not call someone out for lying in public?!? I know I would. And I'm the one who found it. I was actually trying to find proof that she WASN'T lying and BAM there was the fact that she was. I don't like a liar. Be honest. Why lie on an anonymous message board??

You need to find something better to do! No offense but that is just negative and not right. We're all here about our own personal journey, not the lives of people on "an anonymous message board"!

I agree... seeing stuff like this can discourage others from wanting to post their accomplishments, it shouldn't be this way. : (
  • perishable
    Options

I agree... seeing stuff like this can discourage others from wanting to post their accomplishments, it shouldn't be this way. : (

I agree. I am so thankful for people having the courage to share their progress. It's like a gift of inspiration! Let's not kick 'em when they're "down" (in weight), so to speak :)
  • inaweofhim
    inaweofhim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You've done really well, to lose weight no matter how much, is very very hard so you should be very proud of yourself.

Keep up the good work!
    x
  • kvitsh
    kvitsh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't see the whole pic - only the left side. Maybe 'cause I'm on a PC?
  • bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amen! I dislike negativity!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    WOW! I would have done the same as the OP. I weighed very little less leaving the hospital than when I went in during my pregnancy. She's lost a ton of weight, just congratulate her or ignore the post. These success stories are for encouragement, not your negative opinion.

Be supportive or shut it!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!