Back again!!!

Options
Hey all,

I'm back here again after gaining those pesky pounds that seem to just appear!!! Last weekend saw me rifling through my wardrobe, trying on every single outfit and not liking my reflection!! I'm feeling quite motivated, so any encouragement from you guys will be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • MrsBenno80
    MrsBenno80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • djmiller54
    djmiller54 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm David. Restarting myself after a successful 40 pound loss back in 2015 and a long slow climb back up 30 pounds. Oh well, at least I know I can do it. Motivation for me is a upcoming October hike in the Himalayas. I want to leave the weight back here, rather than haul it up the mountains ;)
  • ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You doing the hike to base camp?
    djmiller54 wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm David. Restarting myself after a successful 40 pound loss back in 2015 and a long slow climb back up 30 pounds. Oh well, at least I know I can do it. Motivation for me is a upcoming October hike in the Himalayas. I want to leave the weight back here, rather than haul it up the mountains ;)

• malcolmpowell3
    malcolmpowell3 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hey there,
    I been in MFP for a few weeks , and looking for new friends . I joined a fitness challenge at work two years ago, and doing it again this year. looking to make friends along the way to my goals. feel free to add me.
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Kind of the same over here. I lost 50+ lbs 7 years ago and kept it off until last summer. I have been revisiting poor eating habits too often and out of the gym the last 6 months has led to almost 20 lbs gained back. Almost none of my clothes fit properly, and I am ready to get back on track.

Feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    All the best