Any fellow SAHM on a weight loss journey

Options
SuA_Rogue
SuA_Rogue Posts: 6 Member
I'm a stay at home Mom and have about 63lbs to lose. I'd love to have some fellow Mom support. I'm very active and supportive as well! πŸ˜„

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom. I need to lose a bit more weight but I'm always happy to support
  • drandmrst
    drandmrst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom. I have been doing NOOM since Christmas and have lost 30 lbs. I am switching to Myfitnesspal because my NOOM subscription is almost over and I am actually tired of the constant necessity of checking in daily. I want to still be able to log my foods, weight and excercise without the nagging of the coach. It was an amazing experience at first but now I am ready to be somewhat on my own but having a support group would be helpful to check in when I can and not feel stressed if I miss a day or two.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not a SAHM anymore, but I work from home. When I started in Feb '18 to May of '19 I was a SAHM and lost the majority of my weight that way. Although I work, I do it from home the majority of the time so a lot of the same things still apply.
  • dawnwells825
    dawnwells825 Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have Summers off, so I am a SAHM right now. I am struggling a little to stay on track. Being at home can make me think about food more. Any encouragement would be appreciated.
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Not a sahm but am a stay at home carer for my husband who has been recovering from a brain injury. Would love any extra support and happy to support as well. For me it’s the evenings where I struggle.
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom. Feel free to add me! 😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,813 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM ....I also homeschool my daughter ....you are welcome to add me :)
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    SAHM! Feel free to add me!
  • SuA_Rogue
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • SuA_Rogue
    Options
    If anyone didn't get a request from me, feel free to send me one!
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I’m a SAHM also. I’ve been on my weight loss journey since October 2018. Feel free to add me.