150+ POUNDS TO LOSE NEED FRIENDS!

Options
Hey All,

I am a 28 year old female with a love of food, I am in serious need to lose some weight. I’m always on and off with loving my body and hating it, I just want to be happy in my own skin. I mean to be completely honest I just want to be able to climb the stairs without dying afterwards.

I’m not looking for a miracle cure. I just want to be healthy and happy. I want to be able to just look in the mirror and not hate what I see.

If you are in the same boat or a similar boat please add me I could use all the love and support I can get. To start I will not be following any strict or restrictive diet, I will eat healthier and for now my first big step is no longer drinking my calories which will be hard for me all in itself. After I get comfortable with that I will move on to the next thing. I really want this to work so I will be taking baby steps.

Replies

• duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am wavering between 100 - 120 lbs to lose, so if you need someone to complain to, share recipes with....Feel free to friend me!
  • ttt123123
    ttt123123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! Let's hit those goals!!
  • MYunker
    MYunker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you!
  • duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I’m all for new friends!!!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I need to lose another 100, but I started in the same boat. Small changes have huge impacts.

Not drinking calories is honestly the hardest part. The rest is surprisingly easier.
  • LisaTenn
    LisaTenn Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    21 y/o here (ok in my dreams) .. about 2 be 40 y/o (less than 2 months) .. I am looking to lose around 120/130
    been on/off this train so many times, but I made a fresh start in life, I left my job and home (La) and moved to Tn May 1st .. now I am looking to get my life on track health wise as well .. I am the one holding the cake in my picture opps, I am holding the flowers, that was my last day at work with my work bestie (they threw me a surprise party) ..

I have been with my husband 20 years (married 18.5) , step daughter , 2 puppies and 1 ferret ..lmao
    at my weight I can't do much working out (plus about 3 years ago, I fractured my back), I will be counting calories (no food is off limits) and start walking ..

feel free to friend me , unless your a diet nazi lol
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I lost 115lbs, any of you can feel free to add me as a friend :) good luck!
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. Especially if you have a open food diary! <3
  • PoisonIzy
    PoisonIzy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friends help so add me if you'd like to just see other people doing goals.
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm David
    Struggling my weights out of control. Health issues and injuries due to my weight. Having a hard time losing weight. I'm so frustrated and depressed. Always looking supportive and motivated friends. Feel free and add or send friend request. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!
  • leesaj10
    leesaj10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Target of 50 kg to loose.
  • ravencochran1
    ravencochran1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have 100 lbs to loose. Let’s do it😃
  • zarams319
    zarams319 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! Also, have a 100 lb to lose. feel free to add me. 😀
  • jlucas210
    jlucas210 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm new & have about the same to lose. Feel free to add ne as well!
  • camhollymum22
    camhollymum22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I've just tried adding you on fit bit I'm exactly the same! :#
  • SuA_Rogue
    SuA_Rogue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in a similar boat. I've got about 63lbs to lose. I totally feel you about the not dying after using the stairs, that's me! Feel free to add me! :)
  • pandygirl19
    pandygirl19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also new. Just joined today. I have 112lbs to lose. In a similar boat as you are. Feel free to add
  • CarlyBeth2016
    CarlyBeth2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old trying to lose about 150lbs myself. If anyone would like to add me feel free.
  • mom22lappys1
    mom22lappys1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too trying to lose, add me
  • laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have 100 + to lose. I’ve been trying to add friends but seem to be having issues with it. I’m a little tech challenged on this app. Please feel free to add me.
    Thanks,
    Laney