Looking for motivational friends!!

Options
Hello I'm a 22 year old looking for some support. So I want to lose a stone by January, that's about 2-3 pounds a month so I'm gonna need as much support as I can. Slowly trying to change things in the day to day as this isn't another diet for me but I would love some people to help motivate me overall I hope to lose about 40 lbs for my ideal weight!

Replies

• kmalik5
    kmalik5 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 23 and still have 35lb (at least) to lose to get where I want to be :smile:
  • kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • celumii
    celumii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

Done! :)
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Added you
  • TheAssyrian
    TheAssyrian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im trying to drop around 30 lbs so we're in the same boat.
  • celumii
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im trying to drop around 30 lbs so we're in the same boat.

Let's both do our best! Added you :)
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! ☺️
  • thinkthingem
    thinkthingem Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me I also need support so maybe we could help each other
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add for support. I am a big believer in habits > diet as well. Also trying to drop about a stone that I piled on over the last year :|
  • celumii
    Options
    Add me I also need support so maybe we could help each other
    Alia_R wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too! ☺️
    showjefb wrote: »
    Feel free to add for support. I am a big believer in habits > diet as well. Also trying to drop about a stone that I piled on over the last year :|

Added you all xx
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You’re welcome to add me
  • hrevollar
    hrevollar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for the support, I also need some motivation to loose several pounds.
  • AndreaBee
    AndreaBee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, similar situation. I'm 46, ideally would like to lose same amount of pounds, my biggest problems are motivation and consistency.
  • ashley_eventing
    ashley_eventing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Gailileo687
    Gailileo687 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I could use some support. Been at it for a week and a half. I know that's not long at all, but I gained 2 lbs. Seriously?!? And no, my clothes don't feel looser, etc. Frustrated!!! I am not obese, but could certainly stand to lose around 40 pounds. I'm. 46, working fulltime, a mom, and a wife. I was even sick with a fever for a few days and thought I'd lose for sure. Tell me that persistence will pay off???
  • MichelleMinn
    MichelleMinn Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I'm in too! I could use some support. Been at it for a week and a half. I know that's not long at all, but I gained 2 lbs. Seriously?!? And no, my clothes don't feel looser, etc. Frustrated!!! I am not obese, but could certainly stand to lose around 40 pounds. I'm. 46, working fulltime, a mom, and a wife. I was even sick with a fever for a few days and thought I'd lose for sure. Tell me that persistence will pay off???

Persistence will pay off. Sometimes your body has to figure stuff out, sometimes it takes a little for you to figure out your body. At a week and a half, your body is like, "Wait? What?" The gain could be water, a normal fluctuation, your cycle, your body reacting to the changes by temporary hoarding, a result of being ill, something else...

Persistence WILL pay off!

Anyone non-creepy can always add me or friend me, or whatever.
  • Gigs1073
    Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

Mike
  • Gigs1073
    Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone else can add me too
  • anxmom
    anxmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I really need to find a way to stay on task and motivated! I am 47, and didn’t have a weight issue until I turned 40. I am also a plant based eater, but you don’t have to be!
    Disclaimer: I’m not looking for anyone creepy. 😬
  • celumii
    Options
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    You’re welcome to add me
    hrevollar wrote: »
    Feel free to add me for the support, I also need some motivation to loose several pounds.
    AndreaBee wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, similar situation. I'm 46, ideally would like to lose same amount of pounds, my biggest problems are motivation and consistency.
    Add me!

Added you guys x