6 months in and 50lbs lighter!

Hello everyone! I am getting close to being about halfway through my journey to goal and starting to maintain. It's been about 6 months and I've lost 50lbs, That was all in about a 4-5 month time frame, for the last month I've just been maintaining after having a hard time getting back on the wagon after a vacation, but I've been doing good for about a week now. Anyways the reason I'm posting is because I've realized that I really like helping people with their weight loss goals and I am hoping to get more friends on here to help along the way and for them to help me reach my ultimate goal! I started at 280lbs and I am not at 227. I have eaten literally ANYTHING I want, but I keep within my calorie goals (Most days, I do have cheat days and I don't count on special occasions. ) And I exercise randomly.. I mean really random, could be 3 times a week, could be 0. Never know what ur gonna get!! I have a 1 year old so it most depends on him and work. I would love for more people to add me and I promise I am active and will help in any way possible!! Good luck to everyone on their journey!!9sl9qasl3mms.jpg
tmd91v6das6i.jpg

Replies

• sleek_monique
    sleek_monique Posts: 24 Member
    I realized a typo afterwards, I am at 227. Didnt mean to write that i wasnt!
  • meredithsloane
    meredithsloane Posts: 31 Member
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your accomplishment- keep going!!
  • _Paparazzi_
    _Paparazzi_ Posts: 463 Member
    That is awesome !
  • smaerose
    smaerose Posts: 18 Member
    I can relate to the random exercise bit, because that is the way I operate, too. i would rather be outside than in a gym, so walking and biking only happens when the weather is suitable. You are doing a great job sticking to your caloric allowance. Keep up the good work!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    You have done so well! Keep at it!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    You look wonderful. Love the blue dress!
    Well done! :drinker:
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    I’m so inspired. You look great! Congratulations on your success and great attitude. 😊
  • Karrice12
    Karrice12 Posts: 37 Member
    You look amazing!! We started around the same weight but I have only lost 40 so far. Congrats to you!!
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Great job!! Keep up the good work.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Amazing. Great job on the hard work.
  • sleek_monique
    sleek_monique Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you all!!
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    You look amazing! That is some FANTASTIC work you've done!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Congrats!! Great Work!!
  • rlfrausto
    rlfrausto Posts: 23 Member
    Good job, keep on going!
  • Manena3011
    Manena3011 Posts: 2 Member
    Great job!!!! Keep going, you are half way there already!
  • Ebbie32
    Ebbie32 Posts: 2 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your loss! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!