Starsign

Options
Just mindless curiosity....what star sign is everyone here? And are you typical of your sign's traits?

I'm Pisces :smile:

Replies

• NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Gemini - definitely!!!
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Taurus. Bullheaded, earthy, artistic, good with money. Me in a nutshell!:bigsmile:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Virgo - I was once an insufferable perfectionist, but have settled down in time.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am a Libra.

I bear some traits, but not the ones the sign is best known for, the ones that pop up on keychains and such. I'm not outgoing, fashionable, romantic... I do like balance and play mediator, but my friends have said I act a bit more like a Scorpio.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Scorpio! With a little scorpion and star tattoo on my foot
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Gemini! Most definitely fits!
  • Emzieroo
    Emzieroo Posts: 20
    Options
    Taurus girl (Greedy,loves luxury , with Pisces moon (i spend most my time in another world) and venus Gemini (I flick between relationships, and often play games)
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Aries: Passionate, Folly, To be first, Adventurist, Competative and Curious. Yep....that's me.

Here is the curious part. Why has astrology been around for so long? It doesn't have a religious group.
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    I'm a typical Pisces...just like the two fishes going in opposite directions, I never know whether I'm coming or going!