Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Coffee0ooYummy
    Coffee0ooYummy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Have had MFP for a few years or so.now. Came back after gaining weight on some meds, and my friends list and recipes were gone.

Really need some active friends so we can keep each other motivated!
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am back on here again after a break and some of the friends I had are no longer active so I would love some new ones!.
  • 1Traceyhudson
    1Traceyhudson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends to keep me motivated,I am new at this so please be gentle with me !
    Please add me !!!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ben, 36, from Montreal, Canada. I'm always looking for amazing people to interact with. I used weights, cardio and crossfit to improve in my two passions: SOCCER and OBSTACLE RACES. I've been on here forever (2,070 days streak underway).

Add me ;)
  • Aimeellen
    Aimeellen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. :smile: I have almost 200lbs to lose, it would be great to befriend others who also have a lot of weight to lose.
  • Bi0wellnesschic
    Bi0wellnesschic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please!!!
  • BacktheBlue77
    BacktheBlue77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty crappy about a substantial backwards slide this year. I really need to turn it around. Any support would be greatly appreciated.
  • Joyfit888
    Joyfit888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose weight and get fit . Add me
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends! The more, the merrier, the stronger the support and motivation!

I'm 56, to me age is just a number. You're only as old as you feel.

I've been on here quite a few years ago or rather I joined the site in 2012. I had a lot of friends back then, but since I hadn't logged in for a few years, I lost the friends I had. I had lost 50 lbs back then but over time I gained back 40.

I would like to say that I lose weight easily, but sadly that is not the case.

My body likes to be in a coma when it comes to losing weight, it likes to hang on to every ounce of fat that it can!!! Lol... Ya, so the struggle is real!!! I learnt early on before I joined MFP that the second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day I called it quits!!

Anyway, I would love to get back on track. I have been back on here since May 22, 2019 and have lost 7 lbs.

Would love to have some support! :)
  • sk1998mfp
    sk1998mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My phone won’t let me add...:( but feel free to add 🙃
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    cierraw98 wrote: »
    I need supportive and nonjudgmental friends. We all have our days where we have a few extra carbs or calories, so all are forgiven. We can’t be so strict on ourselves because that sometimes makes us want to give up. Be strong, but not so hard on yourselves. ☺️

Preach bella! its the truth! Gotta live!
  • KingOmari
    KingOmari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to meet individuals who have the same goal as me...having the perfect body. Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore I am perfect. #ArmyStrong
  • princessofredrock1
    princessofredrock1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back and at it after turning 50 and menopause. Good grief! Mother nature threw 40 lbs back at me over the last year! No way is that staying! ;)
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone! Feel free to add me for motivation and support. 😊☀️
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I've been off MFP for a while and good number of my friends are now inactive. I'm looking for some help staying motivated with my goals, especially with getting back into lifting heavy!
  • KimberlyRose5199
    KimberlyRose5199 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more motivating friends.
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lets goooo
  • Carneyje3
    Carneyje3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mamakatiekat
    mamakatiekat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've commented on this once before I believe, but i'll comment once more :) I've already lost 48 lbs but I still want to lose around 60 more. Would love some encouraging friends, open diaries are big plus because I like getting ideas. Thanks in advance :smile:
  • frazerjasmine3171
    frazerjasmine3171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!! New to this. 🙂😁