100 lbs down (with pictures) hope this works

Options
13»

Replies

• lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    WOW! I would have done the same as the OP. I weighed very little less leaving the hospital than when I went in during my pregnancy. She's lost a ton of weight, just congratulate her or ignore the post. These success stories are for encouragement, not your negative opinion.

Be supportive or shut it!

WELL SAID!! xx
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Wowzers. I sure hope when I get to post a success thread it doesn't turn into something like this! I think you have done great no matter how much you have lost. I don't think it matters if you count before or after pregnancy weight either, to each their own. Flip flopping back and forth saying it is and then its not is where I think you lost a lot of us.....
  • Deacon13
    Deacon13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and just forget about negative comments- don't let other people, with their own angry agendas confuse you or draw you into a silly discussion. you know you have done a brilliant job- all this talk about "honesty" and the like is very silly and really disappointing. For the couple of meanies - there are a whole lot of supportive people so listen to the good and forget the bad. You go girl!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! 100 lbs is an amazing achievement. I have set a 75lb goal to start. I probably will add another 10-20 lbs when I get there. Do you know if you can see other members food diary's on here. I was wanting some tips on what people are typically eating. Just want to get other ideas. This is only day 4 for me, but I am very excited. Thank you so much for sharing..........

My diary is open to the public if you want to look at it.
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is sad. Girl You are doing a great job. And for those of you who think other wise, like another poster said use your energy to work on your own weight loss instead of trying to bash someone else for theirs. 70 or 100 lbs weight is weight and not all of us MOTHERS are blessed with losing 25-30 lbs after child birth. I sure didn't.
  • maria25428
    Options
    You look great, the hell with anyone who tries to ruin that for you!!
  • crazynay96
    Options
    Screw everyone of these jealous SOBs who have nothing better to than to rag on someone else! I'm sorry but I thought we were ALL here for support. Those who have negative things to say about others have insecurities within themselves which they are trying to mask - so don't take it to heart!

Personally I say KUDOS!!!!!!!!!! Not every woman drops 30 lbs after having a baby in the hospital. I left the hospital weighing more then what I came in there at 11 months pregnant because of medical issues. Some women drop 7-10 lbs (just the baby weight and thats it). You don't have to explain yourself to anyone - and you shouldn't. Regardless of if you lost 100, 90, 80, 70 or 5 lbs KUDOS TO YOU! Weight loss is a challenge and it takes dedication and motivation! Keep up the good work and the lifestyle change - rid those with negativity from your life and hold your head high!!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you look fab, 70lbs or 100lbs. doesnt really matter
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. I know hard hard it is to lose 2lb let alone a huge amount. Well done and thanks for sharing. You should feel good that you have made a difference in your life that will not only affect you but your hubby and children as well. Good Job!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!