Why consistency matters more than accuracy (to me)

1235»

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Are you still, consistently, 5ft 2"? 🤣

5'2 and 11/16" and not a millimeter less!

(Yes, I know I'm mixing metric and imperial. It sounded better that way.)

Now now - take your shoes off and re-measure.

o:)
    I am a towering 5'4.5 in my heels!

I would like to nominate @RelCanonical to be the official bearer of the Short Torch going forward. Granted, most of you still won't be able to see it, but I know she'll try her best!

They can pretend Link is just really short. Like, Windwaker short. People never notice when I'm wearing heels because I'm still the shortest person in the office in 4'' wedges.

For empirical information's sake, I'm 5'1''.

With or without the heels?

And I'm sure @pinuplove is 5'1" by now, cuz she's gettin old.....

In my birthday suit I'm 5'1'' and still taller than my aunts thank the lord above.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Still younger than you, old dog @Tacklewasher
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Thank you so much for this thread. I was actually just wondering about this exact topic and even made a thread concerning issues with it. This was very insightful. Patience and consistency is key.
  • pinuplove
    Thank you so much for this thread. I was actually just wondering about this exact topic and even made a thread concerning issues with it. This was very insightful. Patience and consistency is key.

Thank you! I'm glad to see it's still helpful, even though I've dragged it a bit off topic as I tend to do... :blush:
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,394 Member

Thank you! I'm glad to see it's still helpful, even though I've dragged it a bit off topic as I tend to do... :blush:

What's wrong with you? You're no longer a grumpy cat!!!!!
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member

I like that though. Brings a little something extra. 😉
  • pinuplove
    PAV8888 wrote: »

What's wrong with you? You're no longer a grumpy cat!!!!!

I pulled nope kitty out of the drawer to put on last night after work and decided it was time to bring him out of retirement here for a while :smiley: Grumpy kitty will return
  • pinuplove

I like that though. Brings a little something extra. 😉

I can always be counted on to derail a thread - even my own!