I’m so F’ing Fat! LOL

Options
Listen, I fell into a bad place and I’m determined to get out of it. I have lost 80 pounds using MFP before. It works! I can help you but right now I need YOU to help ME do this again. Hold me accountable! Look at my log starting tomorrow. I have a baked goods addiction. My name is Joanne and I am addicted to sugar. I am getting an elliptical and I need to use it. I own a business and work from home so I need to get out more. Add me as a friend!

Replies

• sweetorange15
    sweetorange15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A journey like this is more of a mental one than a physical one. While your weight is a part of you, it only DEFINES you if you let it. You've done it before, you can do it again! I suggest you use MFP for accountability. Make your diary public, log everything even if it's not perfect in your view, and post every time you get the urge to go astray, along with why you want to, what you are feeling, and what you could do or eat instead. If we base our journey solely on eating perfectly daily, we will give up sooner or later because it's impossible to be be perfect 100% of the time.

This is some really good advice! =)