Restarting the journey

Options
I'm not new to MFP, nor to trying to lose weight. I'm restarting with a new mindset and goals, and would really like to build a tribe that can keep it real with accountability and support and have FUN.
I have about 75+ lbs I'd like to lose in a steady, sustainable manner, to help manage my fibromyalgia, as well as keep me from being the "fat grandma" to my soon-to-be granddaughter.
Please add me if you want to help and if you'd like the same accountability/support in turn.

Replies

• jimter91
    jimter91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica. I would love to add you but do not know how! I need all the support I can get. I’ve gained 30 lbs since last time I tried this and I need to do something. I started water aerobics this morning. That was fun. Now i am out to do gardening. I need to stay/ active because i feel like my body is giving out. I am only 60! I have a lot of years left if i take care of this! Let’s help each other ok? Just let me know how to add people and where to/look for you also.
  • JessicaLThomas0316
    JessicaLThomas0316 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    jimter91 wrote: »
    Hi Jessica. I would love to add you but do not know how! I need all the support I can get. I’ve gained 30 lbs since last time I tried this and I need to do something. I started water aerobics this morning. That was fun. Now i am out to do gardening. I need to stay/ active because i feel like my body is giving out. I am only 60! I have a lot of years left if i take care of this! Let’s help each other ok? Just let me know how to add people and where to/look for you also.

I have requested to be friends :) You should get a notification to accept.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! ❤
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 50+ lbs to lose and just restarted again this month.
  • vullom1
    vullom1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I’d love to join this group. I’m not new to weight loss. I had been doing well but started having health problems and gained 40lbs. Now working to get that off by logging what I eat, drinking water and exercise. Nothing new but steady weight loss. Please feel free to add me!