Just Me

Options
I found myfitnesspal as a mobile app for my blackberry. I am thrilled with how it keeps me on-track especially when temptations loom unexpectedly! It is an awesome tool I am enjoying as I undertake a lifestyle change! I am down 10lbs and counting and looking forward to the weeks ahead.

I used to be a framer, very active... then I got a desk job and have been pushing pencils for 20+ years. I weighed 305 lbs when I found this and am working my way from there. I am not dieting… I am undertaking a lifestyle change! This is not a temporary challenge or short term goal… I will never again be what I once was! I love the success stories I had read here and I stand in awe of those of you who have successful undertaken similar
journeys ahead of me. Your success is a major encouragement to me!

Replies

• mumster63
    mumster63 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
    I have also tried to keep track and log food manually but I love that I can just input what I eat and it calculates carbs and fat too
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I found mine on my phone too.....my best find in months!
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    well done on the 10lb lost
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    if you had a droid or iphone you would be able to use the barcode scanner to make things a lot easier.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This is a great sight. I found out about it from my daughter, but then downloaded the app on my phone so I could use it wherever I was. The support is great. Not sure how to use the bar code part though.......
  • Timothytim2
    Options
    Cool... will let my friends with Iphones know!