Any other new parents out there?

Options
Hey I’m new my names Josh. I’m 30 years old with a wife and a 2 month old son. I put on about 35LBS of sympathy weight while my wife was pregnant.

Any other parents out there wanna be friends? Just need some people to keep me accountable. I try to run atleast 25 miles a week and am making some healthy diet choices... still struggling with beer consumption though (down to about 2-3 a day) ... but I’m getting there!

Please add me!

Replies

• Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 🙂 It’s not easy going “dry” but it’s not impossible (going on 20 days since my last beer).
    Cutting out alcohol completely, I’ve noticed huge improvements overall. Good luck to you! Feel free to add me! 😁
  • therickschaffer
    therickschaffer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    I have an almost-7-month-old son at home. Managed to stave off too much weight gain during my wife's pregnancy but I'd like to get down another 8-10ish pounds to confidently be at point to justify a lean bulk. I've been in "maintenance" by most's definition for the entire time I've been using MFP (since 2012) but I'm here to stay, focusing on improving my body composition and fending off a dreaded dad bod. Feel free to add me as well. I can't claim I'm highly active as far as posting goes but I log religiously, will comment from time-to-time, and won't shy away from trading DMs if anyone wants to chat about anything specifically.
  • ped6erzani
    ped6erzani Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a six year old daughter and an 11 month old daughter. Plus I’m just now getting back on track. And I need new friends so feel free to add me!