Anyone else Shedding for the Wedding?!

Options
Got engaged a year ago, and that really motivated me to be my best self, and get healthy. After my second kid, I was the heaviest and most unhealthy I’ve ever been, and I had postpartum anxiety. Physically and mentally, I was in a bad place. However, a year later, and I am down 45lbs, off some of my bp medicine, and mentally in great shape! I workout every single now, and I am more focused than ever! Still 8 months to go til wedding day (March 30, 2020), and about 5 months left til I go to try on dresses, and I’m SO excited for the future!! All the food sacrifices, and hard work are paying off, and it’s so worth it!

Replies

• GoodNPlentyMore
    GoodNPlentyMore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! You look great and you earned it. We're shooting for a June or July 2020 wedding so I better get my butt in gear too. I want to lose atleast 40 lbs by then and put myself on a meal plan the last two days so just starting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!