Hello!

Options
Just joined today after finding this site. After seeing the weight creep on over the last two years I need to do something about it and am hoping that keeping food diary will help shift the kgs (I have about 10-15kg to lose) and see why the weight has gone on.

After cutting back at work following my second child I find myself regularly baking little treats for my family so it's likely that this, coupled with chocolate and a few beers of a night to unwind, that is the cause of the weight gain. Right now I don't feel like I'm ever going to get back to my old self!

Replies

• jenfotovat
    Options
    This site is awesome! Its easy to follow and stay on track..I think at least..! I don't look at it like a diet..i look at it more of just tracking what I eat and staying within my range. Its cool cause you can still eat whatever you want..but if you want to eat more you will make heathier choices. Good luck! There is lots of support on here! :)
  • kionna98
    Options
    I love this site as well! I look at as a way to see what I have ate over the week. I am also in your boat, I have had two babies back to back and my body is so out of shape. Good Luck on your venture!!
  • sylviacanales01
    Options
    am here not for diet it's just that i have to learn how to count my crabs and calories to lose some weight for my health.
  • jrc10
    jrc10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! just joined last week and love the tracker! good luck everyone! :)
  • arh1110
    arh1110 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck on reaching your goals! This site is absolutely wonderful. My aunt has used it for a month and a half and lost 14 pounds. It's a great visual way to see what you are putting in and your activities. If you need support, feel free to add me!
  • mokeymokey
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    It's great having the food diary to see in black&white where I could be going wrong and it is certainly making me think twice about reaching for food (or the kids leftovers). Hopefully seeing others' stories/goals reached will provide further motivation.

Hope you all reach your goals!