Finally a bit of hope! (Anyone else having some?)

Options
I am having a good day, and I wanted to see who else is having one! So..What was the highlight of your alls day?

Mine was:

Today was the first day I stepped on the scale in over a month...And to my very happy surprise I have lost 10lbs!!

Replies

• GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am having a good day, and I wanted to see who else is having one! So..What was the highlight of your alls day?

Mine was:

Today was the first day I stepped on the scale in over a month...And to my very happy surprise I have lost 10lbs!!
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    That's great!!:happy: I too am having a good day... I got a treadmill and got it all put together and ready to go for in the morning!! Also I went out to dinner and didn't go over my calories, I actually have some left over so I get to have a banana before bed:laugh: Thanks for sharing and making me think about how good today went.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! Congratulations! For me I had a 4 hour drive which usually means snacking snacking snacking, but I planned my meals and had some healthy choices available, and it was a good day!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! i've been doing this for almost a month and for the first time yesterday, let's just say the chocolate and i went rounds!:blushing: it wasn't pretty! i was hungry all day long!!! and i ate all my "safe" snacks before lunch! so after lunch, i found myself reaching into my drawer and found chocolate from v-day and was starving and couldn't quit!! i was mad at myself, while i licked my chops clean! lol :tongue: :grumble: so i can celebrate today with you because i have some self control and am at 1200 cals today instead of the not so pretty #s from yesterday!! haha congrats again on your weight loss! it's paying off! whatever you're doing's working! great job!:happy:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    This sounds silly, but some of you will relate: I had a hair on the back of my arm that was tickling me and without thinking I reached BEHIND my back with my left arm to take it off the back of my right arm--and I did it. :blushing: My strength and flexibility are improving from the calesthenics I do and they give me fuel to go on.