Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Ecomama09
    Ecomama09 Posts: 31 Member
    Me! Diary is open, I think...trying keto-ish and trying to get all my veggies in! Please give feedback, share ideas! I like community and interchange.
  • Silhouette_man
    Silhouette_man Posts: 104 Member
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new support. Cheers
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    I’m always welcoming of new friends😊. Am very active on here and would love to add people but unfortunately the glitchy app won’t allow me to at this point. If you want to give/receive enthusiastic support feel free to add me 😊
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    I'd love to hear tips on dealing with insomnia. Some days I just wake up at 3 and cannot get back to sleep.

At the moment, the instant pot is making hard boiled eggs, and I'm heading to the gym in an hour to lift for the first time in months. I welcome happy, supportive posts!
  • Mister_X_
    Mister_X_ Posts: 36 Member
    Count me in
    I am all about motivation
  • josephcronin
    josephcronin Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! If you want to be motivated! I post frequently and will offer motivation and challenge you💪🏽 I’m new the the community but no stranger to MyFitnessPal, looking to build a bigger community as well!
    Username: josephcronin
    Stay blessed and stay hungry
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Always looking for new active friends. Feel free to add.
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    I'm starting over again now in recovery from Anorexia Nervosa but...over my set-point weight post recovery. Want friends that are motivating but also losing weight for the right reasons.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Add me just started back
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    feel free to add me, 29 Yr old following paleo based eating, open diary, active daily :)
  • J4ZM7N28
    J4ZM7N28 Posts: 24 Member
    Add me! 😊
  • RachelAnHo
    RachelAnHo Posts: 1 Member
    36 year old mom looking to lose about 50 more lbs. Add me!
  • Sharla1114
    Sharla1114 Posts: 12 Member
    I keep trying to add people and their profile is set to private. 😂
    Looking for friends!
    I’m trying to eat clean. A mix of paleo-ish. I have kids and work full time, so would love to swap ideas for meal prep!
  • 1Traceyhudson
    1Traceyhudson Posts: 14 Member
    Add me ! 😊
  • ntrlwmn
    ntrlwmn Posts: 3 Member
    add me, please. need a dditional motivation.
  • sierradavette
    sierradavette Posts: 3 Member
    Add me guys! I love seeing others progress!
  • kenthepainter2
    kenthepainter2 Posts: 58 Member
    Im always open to new freinds
  • Naturally_Monica
    Naturally_Monica Posts: 335 Member
    Hey! I’m almost at my 50 pound weight loss goal and have shifted back on my calorie deficit and am now focused on strength training and gaining lean muscle mass. Feel free to add!
  • Krombopulos_michael
    Krombopulos_michael Posts: 6 Member
    I redownloaded today would be keen on friends to keep me accountable preferably in there 20s like me but all is welcome
  • rush210
    rush210 Posts: 128 Member
    Add me if you would like. I have an open diary and motivational. I'm in the same boat and motivation is key along with determination.