Not new but looking for more active friends

Options
Briaboo4
Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
I've been on and off MFP for 7 years and have been able to successfully reach my goal in the past. Unfortunately a frozen shoulder knocked me off my good habits and I went back to my old ways and gained the weight back. After several starts and stops, I'm truly back and motivated and in need of some new supportive friends (it seems that many of my friends on here have either taken a break or stopped MFP completely). I'm all for healthy eating, treats in moderation and taking things slow and steady....and my ultimate goal is to be stronger, more flexible and have more stamina. :smile:

Replies

• logancsmama
    logancsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd, or is it 4th time back. I find the same thing when I come back. All my supportive friends have stopped, or drifted or.... ??? I lost 77 lbs and was within 30 lbs of my goal last year when my son died and all motivation... for anything... was gone, and of course... food was my comfort. I gained it all back too, plus 16 lbs. So far, I have lost 19 of it and now I am in a plateau I suppose, no real loss to speak of in the last week though I've been diligent with measuring and logging and exercise. I'm happy for you to add me. Best of luck!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,730 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you've not already posted there, here's our largest thread for people wanting to add more friends:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176797/comment-here-if-you-want-more-friends#latest
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    If you've not already posted there, here's our largest thread for people wanting to add more friends:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176797/comment-here-if-you-want-more-friends#latest

Thank you! Will post there too :smile:
  • samcskelton
    samcskelton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m always looking for more active friends
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I've been on and off here for a while but at the start of January I made this new account and have logged every day since! 65ish lbs down so far!

Most of my friends since January have poofed away so I'm in dire need for some more friends. 😁
  • pennyilene
    pennyilene Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for more active friends as well. You can add me! 😊
  • Lynn_091819
    Lynn_091819 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I find this site it what keeps me accountable. Recently back myself....again! You can do this!