There’s a community?!?!

Options
MrAcavano
MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
Been using this app is 2017. Just realized there’s a social component to it.

Replies

• emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi! 😁
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Right?? I've had an MFP account for eight years and I've learned more in the last few months I've been active on the forums than I had for the past decade almost. Lots of smart, helpful people here and countless success stories.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Yup. I used the app for some 6 or 7 years before I had any clue. Welcome!!! :)
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Same here, this is the third time I've installed this app to track food intake over many years. I just realized there are forums like a week ago!

I always just logged my food, water, and workouts, and completed daily diary.
  • MrAcavano
    Options
    Has anyone here used the groups? I’m interested in keto and fasting but it seems a little overwhelming
  • MrAcavano
    Options
    Also. Does anyone know how to add people?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Click on their name. Then click on their name again and you'll see a little friends icon. Click that and follow instructions.
  • carbs2123
    carbs2123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) it won’t let me add friends for some reason. I am 3 weeks in
  • chelny
    chelny Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    accavallo wrote: »
    Has anyone here used the groups? I’m interested in keto and fasting but it seems a little overwhelming

There is a keto group. Click on groups, then search on a topic or word like “keto”. Join us!
  • MrAcavano
    Options
    I’m having the same issue. The little icon comes up but when I click it...nothin.
  • chelny
    chelny Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Nvm
  • MrAcavano
    Options
    Thank you I just joined the group called keto.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    chelny wrote: »

There is a keto group. Click on groups, then search on a topic or word like “keto”. Join us!

I've been trying to figure out how to join the group since getting message! Where are the groups. I don't see groups anywhere.
  • MrAcavano
    Options
    On the community page there’s a button on the top left. Click it and you get a drop down. Group is on the bottom of the list. Hope this helps :)
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options

Been doing keto four weeks now, I love it! It's a lifestyle change I can easily live with for the benefits.

In the first few days, I noticed I wasn't hungry upon waking. Wouldn't get hungry for hours (like 1-3 pm), and then hungry again around 7-8 pm. I had no idea what IF was. Looked it up and realized my body on this diet naturally started IF without any thought or effort to it.

I don't know if anyone else experienced that. But I found it a little ironic.

I'm looking for the keto group, but can't seem to find it in my mobile app I'm using. Is posting a link possible?

• Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Thanks, found it!!