I am new and full of excitement about the road to change!!!

Options
My name is Donna and I am trying to bulid myself up to do this. I think I might need support! So here is my sob story. I am 35 years old and a mother of 3 beautiful girls. My oldest is 13 followed by 2 and 1. I was always on the heavier side compared to my little sister who has never in her life weighed over 150. Right now my current weight is at its highest ever 254. I have got to get myself together!!! AHHH!!! I lost my job 2 years ago and was on unemployment for 2 years and while on unemployment gained about 35 pounds (after just having 2 children). So I have got to get motivated to be able to keep up with my girls. If anyone is with me, I need support as much as some of you do. Anybody ever just need to talk just to stop your self from being BORED and snacking send me a message and I will reply.

Replies

• trilikeagirl
    Options
    I'm here for ya!! We can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. The people here are great, and if you ever need any encouragement or advice, there are plenty of people who are willing to offer it.

Welcome, and best of luck to you. If you ever need to talk, I'm here :)
  • jmaddoxg
    Options
    U can do it.add me
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna, I'm Seana ~ Welcome to MFP! You're gonna love it here!! Congrats on taking your first step to a healthier you!! :happy:
  • jengelbell
    Options
    We can help each other
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three here on the site. Day 21 of weight loss after the dr. got serious about my lab results. I am down 8 pounds. I have 4 kids, all adults, and wish that I had lost the "baby weight" right away. Now at 260 I literally have half my body weight to lose. I'd like to weigh 130. Be vigilant about your food diary. You can do it in a restaurant if you have a smart phone. Losing weight now while your children are young will teach them that you care about good nutrition and staying healthy. Put lost of healthy food infromt of them now so they can make good choices when they are on their own Good luck Donna! :flowerforyou:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    I'm a terrible MFP friend, but I wanted to wish you luck. You can do it! :smile:
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you've taken the first step to a healthier lifestyle, and that's the hardest! we can do this! :)
  • kionna98
    Options
    Thanks everyone...It makes me feel good that there are people that go through what I have went through for years!! Good Luck everyone!!!:wink:
  • jessicaleeenns
    Options
    You can do it! Add me!!
  • Janeeemonettt
    Janeeemonettt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Had my son over 18 years ago, and im still trying to get the weight off!