Any WWE fans may find this interesting. Read anyway!

Options
So I'm friends with a girl I went to school with. She looks SO good, she's a size two and very muscular. I have only talked to her in person a few times (she is more my brother's friend since she is younger than me) but I messaged her because she used to be a bigger girl. She was so quick to be so helpful and told me if I ever have any questions about fitness, don't hesitate to ask! It is so nice to know that there are people out there that are THAT nice, she gave me SO many tips and was so incredibly sweet. Never thought someone a couple years younger would be my role model, but she looks so good! It was so inspiring. She told me to make it my goal to push myself harder today than I did yesterday, which is REALLY good advice!
As far as the WWE thing goes, this girl is Irwin R. Schyster's (I.R.S.) daughter. I am not a big fan of WWE but I thought someone who was a fan may find it interesting :)

Replies

• lionsaults
    Options
    As far as the WWE thing goes, this girl is Irwin R. Schyster's (I.R.S.) daughter. I am not a big fan of WWE but I thought someone who was a fan may find it interesting :)

That's so cool! Lol.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

That's so cool! Lol.

Not for me because I'm not a fan, but if it's cool for you then cool! :D
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    I just love how her name abbreviates... I.R.S..
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool. I don't follow wrasslin' anymore, but growing up as a kid I remember watching I.R.S. wrestle.